14 Day Tour
From $3,950 per person
Highlights of this tour:
- Spouting Geysers and Fumaroles in Yosemite National Park
- Riding the Going-to-the-Sun Road in Glacier National Park
- Hell’s Canyon
- Jackson Wyoming and other authentic Old West towns
- Grand Teton National Park
- The open road in Big Sky Montana
- Twisties in Idaho’s Sawtooth Mountains
The Yellowstone and Glacier motorcycle tour will allow you to experience the old west from the seat of your Harley Davidson. Yellowstone, with its spouting geysers, boiling pools, and bubbling mud pits, has half of all the geothermal activity in the world. It’s an eco-paradise for roaming bison, bear, moose and wolves, many of which you will see from the seat of your motorcycle. American motorcyclists might tell you that riding the Going-to-the-Sun road in Glacier National Park is the best ride in North America, with its sharp switchbacks up mountainsides overlooking wide glaciated mountain vistas. Touring Idaho and Montana is sunny and dry, and you’ll go through authentically restored old west towns, desert outcroppings, colorful canyons, and snow-dusted mountains
Day 1 and 2
Day 5: McCall to Sun Valley You’ll continue to ride the curves through Central Idaho’s Rocky Mountains, skirting the cliffs, to Stanley at the base of the jagged and snow-dusted Sawtooth Range. From there it’s more fun riding to the pretty town of Ketchum, the base for the world class ski resort town of Sun Valley.
Day 9: Yellowstone to Glacier National Park Today you enter Montana, known as “Big Sky Country” for its vast expanse of blue sky as seen from its wide-open golden valleys between towering Rocky Mountain peaks. Picturesque along every stretch, the riding here is about the natural scenery. Ranches and rivers, quant old towns, and glaciated mountains make Montana on a motorcycle special.
Day 11: Glacier National Park to Republic, WA Today there’s some curvy riding through the Kootenay Mountains into Idaho again. We’ll stop at scenic Lake Pend Orielle and Kootenai Falls, then continue the curves into the Selkirk Range. This part of Idaho is practically uninhabited, so you’ll have the mountain roads to yourself. Then it’s a desert valley ride to the Old West Town of Republic.
- 2014 Harley Davidson Motorcycle.
- Experienced American Guide on a Motorcycle.
- Support Van with Second Guide (carries luggage, souvenirs and 1-2 passengers).
- 13 nights Hotel Accommodations in 4 star hotels.
- Airport transfers on arrival and departure
- Welcome and Farewell Dinner
- Marked map.
- Detailed route booklet with ride information and sights along the way.
- Air ticket.
- Lunch and breakfast, although most hotels include breakfast.
- Dinners, except on arrival and departure days.
- National Park Entrance Fees.
- Drinks and Tips.